from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To provide a memorial for; commemorate.
- transitive v. To present a memorial to; petition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To provide a memorial for someone; to commemorate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To address or petition by a memorial; to present a memorial to.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To present a memorial to; petition by memorial.
- To commemorate.
- Also spelled memorialise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- v. address in a memorial
Sorry, no etymologies found.