Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who traffics; one who carries on commerce; a merchant; a trader: often used in a derogatory sense.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who traffics, or carries on commerce; a trader; a merchant.
- n. someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money
- traffic + -k- + -er (Wiktionary)
“This video shows the sequence of events just before and after the trafficker was arrested.”
“Third, such selective interdiction can also send the message that the best way to be a trafficker is to be a member of the Afghan government, thus perpetuating a sense of impunity and corruption and undermining long-term state building and legitimacy.”
“There's another kind of trafficker: the Guerrilla Pimp.”
“U.S. officials say the alleged trafficker has close ties to Venezuelan government officials who are deeply involved in the trade.”
“Yet at the time of this operation in 2007, British courts had not convicted a single trafficker on forced labor charges.”
“Golkka, the child trafficker, is still operating in Nepal.”
“In Nepal, there is a child trafficker named Golkka.”
“I have excellent credit, held responsible positions, secured my retirement at an early age, never been a trafficker - though I have shared at times, nor has the use of cannabis ever been a health threat.”
“Just don't share it, even your legal 5 grams, or you'll be a trafficker.”
“DOCTOR GONZALEZ, Mexico — Mexican authorities have arrested an alleged trafficker known as "The Tiger" who they say shipped a half-ton of drugs to the U.S. each month and may have been poised to take over for a dead capo in the Sinaloa cartel.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘trafficker’.
words for those who commit particular crimes: i.e., bank robber, arsonist, etc.
1. Strictly EU terms with special European meaning used only in the EU
2. Keywords central to the understanding of the EU (people working for the EU are usually able to give thematic...
Looking for tweets for trafficker.