from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that sells goods or services in or to a market, especially one that markets a specified commodity: a major wine marketer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who designs and executes marketing campaigns.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who attends a market to buy or sell; one who carries goods to market.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who attends a market; one who exposes anything for sale in a market.
- n. One who goes to market; a purchaser of supplies; a purveyor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money
Sorry, no etymologies found.