American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. One that sells goods or services in or to a market, especially one that markets a specified commodity: a major wine marketer.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who attends a market; one who exposes anything for sale in a market.
- n. One who goes to market; a purchaser of supplies; a purveyor.
- n. One who designs and executes marketing campaigns.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who attends a market to buy or sell; one who carries goods to market.
- n. someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money
“Eventually, like other defense contractors, Bell dropped the term marketer altogether.”
“Most companies even shied away from the term marketer, which to some people implied a greasy salesman telling lies.”
“The greatest desire of any marketer is for her product's name to work its way into conversations.”
“All of this talk about Hoover as a free-marketer is hogwash.”
“All of this talk about Hoover as a free-marketer is hogwash. joe from Lowell Says:”
“Then they brought in marketer Marc Kreiner and got funding from PemGroup.”
“The word marketer for some reason has gotten a bad rap lately.”
“In my experience the single best way to become a marketer is to market.”
“Seth Godin: In my experience the single best way to become a marketer is to market.”
“Recently, a Gen X marketer from a major company called to ask if FH Boom does “senior marketing.””
Looking for tweets for marketer.