Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who exports; specifically, one who ships goods, wares, and merchandise of any kind to a foreign country or distant place for sale: opposed to importer.
- n. One who, or that which, exports: especially a person who or organization that exports or sells goods made in one country for delivery in another country.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who exports; the person who sends goods or commodities to a foreign country, in the way of commerce; -- opposed to
- n. a businessperson who transports goods abroad (for sale)
- From export + -er. (Wiktionary)
“Surely you aren't positing that being a net exporter is correlated with having a healthy economy?”
“Arriving as TV's latest overseas transfer (though in this case, the exporter is Israel rather than Britain), The Ex List is a sex comedy whisked into a fantasy soufflé.”
“To be a world exporter is a tough game, but we have been learning our business for a very long time.”
“The exporter is not normally qualified to make all the decisions.”
“Bearing in mind the fact that relatively we are a high income and a high cost country we are a good market for foreign products, while our position as an exporter is becoming weakened due to differentials between our prices and prices in existence in foreign countries.”
“Budvar is the also third main Czech exporter of lager.”
“Where we have queries, we call the exporter in and they must address the queries to our satisfaction." she said.”
“Payment is made by letter of credit drawn on a New York or London bank, entitling the exporter to draw at ninety days 'sight against the shipping documents, so that the shipment will be in the hands of the purchaser long before the draft is made.”
“A supply-driven market where China is the highest-cost exporter translates into an estimated Earnings Per Share EPS of NOK 28.”
“Rosoboronexport, Russia's largest state-owned arms exporter, which is promoting the BMP-3M infantry fighting vehicle contract on the Greek market, is trying to persuade Athens to participate in the manufacture of the infantry fighting vehicle, taking up 10 percent, 15 percent or 20 percent of production, including the possibility of assembling the vehicle in Greece.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘exporter’.
Use these and get promoted
1. Strictly EU terms with special European meaning used only in the EU
2. Keywords central to the understanding of the EU (people working for the EU are usually able to give thematic...
ad-valorem duty, agricultural duties, anti-dumping duties, approved exporter, association agree..., ATA carnet, authorised consignee, authorised consignor, binding origin in..., binding tariff in..., combined nomencla..., commercial policy... and 65 more...
Terms used in the EU's Common Agricultural Policy referring to policy issues in the sugar sector.
HU translations: arable crops, bioethanol distil..., bioethanol outlet, cereals, chicory, common market org..., Everything But Ar..., energy crops, export refund, Generalised Syste..., intervention price, inuline syrup and 83 more...
Looking for tweets for exporter.