from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A farmer; one who grows things.
- n. Something that grows.
- n. Someone or something who becomes more likeable over time
- n. A man whose penis does not show its full size until it is erect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who grows or produces; ; also, that which grows or increases.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which grows or increases.
- n. One who grows, raises, or produces; a cultivator or producer: as, a hop-grower; a cattle-grower.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone concerned with the science or art or business of cultivating the soil
Sorry, no etymologies found.