from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who gathers a crop.
- n. A machine for harvesting crops; a reaper.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who gathers the harvest.
- n. A machine that gathers the harvest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who harvests; a machine for cutting and gathering grain; a reaper.
- n. A harvesting ant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who harvests.
- n. A machine for gathering field-crops, such as grain, beans, flax, potatoes, etc.; specifically, a reaping-machine.
- n. A harvest-spider or harvestman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. farm machine that gathers a food crop from the fields
- n. someone who helps to gather the harvest
harvest + -er (Wiktionary)