from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A procreator; one who begets.
- n. An originator; a creator.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who begets; a father.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who begets or procreates; a father.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
Sorry, no etymologies found.