from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who, or thing that constructs
- n. A class method (in object-oriented programming) that creates and initializes each instance of an object
- n. A company or individual who builds racing vehicles. In Formula One, constructor status is strictly defined by the rules, but in other motorsports the term is merely a descriptor. Depending on the racing rules, some constructors (e.g. Cosworth) may provide vehicles to racing teams who are not themselves constructors , while others are both teams and constructors (Ducati Corse, Scuderia Ferrari).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A constructer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who constructs or makes; specifically, a builder.
- n. One who constructs or interprets.
- n. Sometimes written constructer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who contracts for and supervises construction (as of a building)
Sorry, no etymologies found.