from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who plans.
- n. A notebook or software in which one keeps notations of items such as appointments, tasks, projects, and contacts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who plans; a projector.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who plans or forms a plan; a projector.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who makes plans
- n. a notebook for recording appointments and things to be done, etc.
plan + -er (Wiktionary)