from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A frame or rack for allowing washed crockery etc to dry naturally
- n. A person who explores drains, tunnels, and/or sewers
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, drains.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who drains; one who constructs channels for draining land: as, a ditcher and drainer.
- n. A natural or artificial channel by which drainage is effected.
- n. A vessel or bag in which moist substances are put to drain.
Sorry, no etymologies found.