from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who makes or mends hedges.
- n. One who hedges, as, in betting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes or mends hedges; also, one who hedges, .
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes or repairs hedges.
- n. In sporting, one who hedges.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a respondent who avoids giving a clear direct answer
- n. someone who counterbalances one transaction (as a bet) against another in order to protect against loss
- n. a gardener who takes care of and trims hedges
hedge + -er (Wiktionary)