from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Football A back positioned on offense behind or outside of an end.
- n. Football The position played by such a back.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A player who doubles as a defender when their team is defending, and a winger when they are attacking.
- n. wingback chair, wing chair
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (American football) the position of the offensive back who lines up behind or outside the end
- n. (football) the person who plays wingback
Sorry, no etymologies found.