from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who riots; part of the unruly violent crowd causing a riot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who riots; a reveler; a roisterer.
- n. One who engages in a riot. See Riot, n., 3.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who riots.
- n. A reveler; a roisterer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. troublemaker who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace; someone who rises up against the constituted authority
Sorry, no etymologies found.