from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking pity or compassion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. cruel and savage, not humane
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not humane; lacking and reflecting lack of pity, kindness, or compassion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not humane; inhuman; hard-hearted; cruel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking and reflecting lack of pity or compassion
Sorry, no etymologies found.