from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in accord with the spirit or principles of Christianity.
- adj. Not Christian.
- adj. Uncivilized; barbaric.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not of the Christian faith.
- adj. Not in accord with Christian principles; without Christian spirit, unbefitting a Christian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not Christian; not converted to the Christian faith; infidel.
- adj. Contrary to Christianity; not like or becoming a Christian.
- transitive v. To make unchristian.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not Christian; opposed to Christianity or to its spirit; contrary to Christianity or a Christian character.
- Not converted to the Christian faith: as, unchristian nations. Hence Not in accordance with the civilization that Christianity insures; rude; cruel: often used colloquially to signify improper, unusual, and the like.
- To deprive of the constituent qualities of Christianity; make unchristian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not of a Christian faith
From un- + Christian. (Wiktionary)