from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an unchristian way.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unchristian.
- adv. In an unchristian manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Contrary to the laws or principles of Christianity; unbecoming to Christians.
- In an unchristian manner; in a manner contrary to Christian principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not becoming to or like a Christian
unchristian + -ly (Wiktionary)