from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. satisfied with oneself; especially too satisfied; smug; slightly arrogant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Satisfied with one's self or one's actions; self-complacent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Satisfied with one's abilities and virtues.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. contented to a fault with oneself or one's actions
- adj. marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction
self- + satisfied (Wiktionary)