from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of deck.
- adj. Adorned or embellished.
- adj. Having a specified number or type of decks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. clothed or adorned with finery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Dressed; adorned.
- Furnished with a deck or decks: as, a three-decked ship.
- In heraldry, edged or purfled with another color: thus, the feathers of a bird of one tincture are decked of another tincture. Also marguetté.
Sorry, no etymologies found.