from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by great joy or jubilation; triumphant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. very happy, especially at someone else's defeat or failure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined to exult; characterized by, or expressing, exultation; rejoicing triumphantly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Exulting or expressing exultation; rejoicing exceedingly or triumphantly, or indicating such rejoicing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success
Sorry, no etymologies found.