from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of rejoice.
- n. An act of showing joy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Joy; gladness; delight.
- n. The expression of joy or gladness.
- n. That which causes to rejoice; occasion of joy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The feeling and expression of joy and gladness; procedure expressive of joy; festivity.
- n. The experience of joy.
- n. A subject of joy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a feeling of great happiness
- n. the utterance of sounds expressing great joy
- adj. joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success
Sorry, no etymologies found.