from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of send1.
- n. See Table at currency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A subdivision of currency, equal to a 1/100th of an Estonian kroon
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of send.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. See scent, v. & n.
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of send, for sendeth.
- imp. & p. p. of send.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An old, and historically more correct, spelling of scent.
- n. Assent.
- n. Preterit and past participle of send.
- n. A Middle English contracted form of sendeth, third person singular present indicative of send.
- n. An absolete spelling of saint.
- An amended and former spelling of scent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
- n. 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
Estonian, from English cent.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Estonian (Wiktionary)
See send (Wiktionary)