from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not pledged to a specific cause or course of action: an uncommitted delegate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not inclined toward either side in a matter under dispute.
- adj. Not bound or pledged to a cause, party etc.
- adj. Not yet written to disk and logged.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not committed or done.
- Not committed or intrusted.
- Not referred to a committee.
- Not pledged by anything said or done: as, uncommitted by rash promises or statements; an uncommitted delegation to a convention.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not busy; not otherwise committed
- adj. not associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- adj. not bound or pledged
un- + committed (Wiktionary)