from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of cling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past of cling.
- v. Past participle of cling
- adj. wasted away; shrunken
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of cling.
- adj. Wasted away; shrunken.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Preterit and past participle of cling.
- Shrunken; emaciated; wasted to leanness; shrunk.
- [Cf. strong as related to string.] Strong.
- To cling.
- To shrink; waste.
Sorry, no etymologies found.