from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Continuing for a lifetime.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Extending for the entire duration of life.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lasting or continuing through life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lasting or continuing through life: as, a lifelong struggle with poverty; a lifelong friend.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. continuing through life
life + -long (Wiktionary)