from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at currency.
- n. Vulgar Slang A penis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The currency of Vietnam, 100 xus. Symbol: ₫
- n. The penis; a dildo, specifically a synthetic anatomical replica of the penis
- n. onomatopoeia for the sound made by a bell with a low pitch
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name of the wild yak, Poëphaga grunniens. See yak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. go `ding dong', like a bell
- n. the basic unit of money in Vietnam
Vietnamese dông, from Chinese tóng, copper coin.
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Vietnamese đồng (Hán tự: 銅, "copper"). (Wiktionary)