from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lasting one year.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lasting one year, or approximately so; of or relating to a timespan of one year.
- adj. Which lasts throughout every year; which is not seasonal
- adv. Per year (mostly used to discuss animal farming)
- adv. Throughout every year; not seasonally
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lasting or continuing a year.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lasting through a year
year + -long (Wiktionary)