from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Shortened version of mongoloid, a person with Down's syndrome
- prep. a variant spelling of ’mong
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Mixture; association.
- n. A mixture of grain; a mixture of barley ground up with husks for feeding swine; a mash of bran and malt. Also mang.
- To trade; traffic.
- To trade in; traffic in; deal in.
- An abbreviated form of among: usually written 'mong.
From Old English gemong ("mingling") (whence Modern English among), from Proto-Germanic *mang- (“mix”). (Wiktionary)
Contraction of Mongol or mongoloid. (Wiktionary)
Shortened from among (Wiktionary)
Contraction of mongrel. (Wiktionary)