from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of revert.
- adj. That has gone back (to an earlier place, state etc.).
- adj. Bent back, reversed.
- adj. Directed backwards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Turned back; reversed. Specifically: (Her.) Bent or curved twice, in opposite directions, or in the form of an S.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Reversed; turned back.
- In heraldry, same as revertant.
Sorry, no etymologies found.