from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of base.
- v. Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- v. Having a base
- v. Having a base of operations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a base, or having as a base; supported.
- adj. Wearing, or protected by, bases.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wearing or clothed in a base or skirt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a base
- adj. having a base of operations (often used as a combining form)
Sorry, no etymologies found.