Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry, having another bearing of the same kind underneath. A chief or supported argent, for instance, signifies a chief of gold with the edge of what is assumed to be another chief of silver underneath it. It is an awkward blazoning, and is rare. See
surmounted. Also sustained.
- adj. Held in position, especially from below.
- adj. Furnished with corroborating evidence.
- adj. Helped or aided.
- adj. Having supporters.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of support.
- adj. held up or having the weight borne especially from below
- adj. sustained or maintained by aid (as distinct from physical support)
“The coverage is approximately: simple datatypes: believed to be 100\% list and union datatypes: not supported structural constraints on elements and attributes: supported* multiple namespaces, import and include: supported identity constraints: not supported dynamic constraints: (xsi: type, xsi: nill) not supported tricky prefixes: (elementFormDefault) not supported”
“RF: I was trying to produce the record myself, and the label supported me.”
“It is in main - So long-term supported, which is critical for a frontal webserver.”
“Obama is trying to pivot out of the Scott Brown disaster by embracing Hoovernomics: a three-year aggregate spending freeze that is arguably worse than the across-the-board freeze McCain supported, and Obama campaigned against, in 2008.”
“ÂAlliance building where local leaders on the ground are deeply supported is still one of the most important movement building tools we have today.”
“Alliance building where local leaders on the ground are deeply supported is still one of the most important movement building tools we have today.”
“And 7 city council members once again supported the deception of PP.”
“Palin supported a cap and trade program when she was running with John McCain as his VP pick.”
“So Sarah Palin supported the Bridge to Nowhere, but used the money apportioned to it for something else: that makes it all better.”
“Palin supported the TARP bailout and backed McCain when he suspended his campaign to vote for the bill.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘supported’.
The 100 most frequent words of Bill Clinton’s Speech to the Democratic National Convention
Listening to this as an audio book for the second time. Tim O'Brien uses simple words and phrases to great effect. Very few unfamilar and big words . The writing style reminds me of words from Joh...
Looking for tweets for supported.