from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Brash; undisguised: a bald-faced lie.
- adj. Zoology Having a white face or face markings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having white markings on the face.
- adj. shameless and undisguised; barefaced
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a white face or a white mark on the face, as a stag.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a white face or white on the face: said of animals: as, a bald-faced stag.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of animals) having white markings on the face
- adj. unrestrained by convention or propriety
Sorry, no etymologies found.