from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of walleyed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having an eye of a very light gray or whitish color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a walleye or walleyes, as a horse.
- Showing much of the white of the eye; having a. large staring or glaring eye: as, the wall-eyed pike. See pike, and cut under pike-perch.
- See the quotation.
- Glaring; fierce; threatening.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having divergent strabismus
Sorry, no etymologies found.