from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fictitious name used in the legal documents for an unknown or anonymous male person.
- n. Any unknown or anonymous male person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the name formerly given to the fictitious plaintiff in an action of ejectment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a hypothetical average man
- n. an unknown or fictitious man who is a party to legal proceedings
Sorry, no etymologies found.