from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from the independent grand duchy of Luxembourg or of Luxembourgish descent.
- n. An inhabitant of the former duchy (originally countship) of Luxemburg (originally Letzeburg)
- n. An inhabitant of the Belgian province Luxemburg (Luxembourg), which was cut from the above at the grandducal separation from the house of Orange's Dutch crown
- n. An inhabitant of the city of Luxemburg, which is/was the capital of all the above terriories
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg
Sorry, no etymologies found.