from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Maryland
- abbr. medical department
- abbr. Latin Medicinae Doctor (Doctor of Medicine)
- abbr. muscular dystrophy
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. 1500
- abbr. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Moldova.
- abbr. Maryland, a state of the United States of America.
- Symbol indicating a medical degree; medical physician or doctor.
- Symbol indicating a higher research doctorate in medicine; Doctor of Medicine
- Managing director.
Sorry, no etymologies found.