from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to Malthus or his views on human population and world resources
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the political economist, the Rev. T. R. Malthus, or conforming to his views. See Malthus.
- n. A follower of Malthus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Rev. T. R. Malthus (1766–1834), an English economist, or to the doctrines set forth in his “Essay on the Principle of Population.”
- n. A follower of Malthus; a believer in Malthusianism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a believer in Malthusian theory
- adj. of or relating to Thomas Malthus or to Malthusianism
From Malthus + -ian. (Wiktionary)