from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who trusts others
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who trusts, or credits.
- n. One who makes a trust; -- the correlative of trustee.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who trusts or relies, or who accepts a thing as true; a believer.
- n. One who trusts or gives credit; a creditor.
- n. In Scots law, one who grants a trust deed: the correlative of trustee.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a supporter who accepts something as true
Sorry, no etymologies found.