from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A proponent or supporter of evolutionism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One skilled in evolutions.
- n. One who holds the doctrine of evolution, either in biology or in metaphysics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled in evolutions, specifically in military evolutions.
- n. A believer in the biological or cosmological doctrine of evolution.
- Of or pertaining to the doctrine of evolution; based upon or believing in the doctrine of evolution.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who believes in organic evolution
Sorry, no etymologies found.