from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An advocate of determinism
- adj. Characteristic of determinism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who believes in determinism. Also adj..
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who supports or favors determinism.
- Relating to the doctrine of determinism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. anyone who submits to the belief that they are powerless to change their destiny
Sorry, no etymologies found.