from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to imperialism
- n. An advocate of imperialism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who serves an emperor; one who favors imperialism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A subject or follower of an emperor; one who upholds the cause of an emperor or an empire; specifically, one of the partizans of the empire, or of the combatants for the imperial cause, as in the thirty years' war in Germany (1618–48).
- n. One who favors imperial government, or government by an emperor; one who favors the establishment or maintenance of an empire.
- n. Specifically, in recent and particularly in British and United States polities, one who favors the principles and practices of imperialism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to imperialism
- n. a believer in imperialism
Sorry, no etymologies found.