from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Conservative to an extreme, especially in political beliefs; reactionary.
- n. One who is extremely conservative.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. conservative to an extreme
- n. A person or group with extremely conservative views.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Conservative in the extreme.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an extreme conservative; an opponent of progress or liberalism
- adj. extremely conservative
ultra- + conservative (Wiktionary)