from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American people inhabiting Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and the Gaspé Peninsula of Quebec.
- n. A member of this people.
- n. The Algonquian language of the Micmac.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of Mi'kmaq.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the Algonquian people inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada
- n. the Algonquian language of the Micmac
Sorry, no etymologies found.