from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Creek.
- A city of eastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas River southeast of Tulsa. Founded in 1872, it is a trade and industrial center. Population: 40,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of an American Indian people; the Creek.
- proper n. The language spoken by these people.
- proper n. A city in Oklahoma.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Muskhogean language spoken by the Muskogee
- n. a town in eastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas River
- n. a member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in Georgia and eastern Alabama and constituting the core of the Creek Confederacy
Creek maaskóoki.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)