from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. no charge
- abbr. no credit
- abbr. noncallable
- abbr. North Carolina
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for New Caledonia.
- abbr. North Carolina, a state of the United States of America.
- abbr. Nick's Class, the complexity class of decision problems solvable in polylogarithmic time using a polynomial number of processors
- abbr. Nolo contendere, no contest, a plea in criminal cases.
- abbr. No change.
- abbr. noun class.
- abbr. (aviation) prefix code for NASA research cargo plane designations
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state in southeastern United States; one of the original 13 colonies
Sorry, no etymologies found.