from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inhabitant or a resident of the state of Ohio.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A resident of Ohio.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to the State of Ohio, one of the United States.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of the State of Ohio.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Ohio
Ohio + -an (Wiktionary)