from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the Olympic Games.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Olympus, a mountain of Thessaly, fabled as the seat of the gods, or to Olympia, a small plain in Elis.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Olympic Games
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Olympus or Mount Olympus, or to Olympia in Greece.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the region of Olympia in Greece or its inhabitants
- adj. of or relating to the Olympic Games
From Ancient Greek Ὀλυμπικός (Olumpikos), from Ὄλυμπος (Olumpos, "Olympus"). (Wiktionary)