American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- The symbol for the element platinum.
- abbr. Bible Peter
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of part; of pint.
- n. The chemical symbol of platinum.
- n. An abbreviation of Please turn over: a direction, usually at the foot of a page, to call attention to matter on the other side of the leaf.
- An abbreviation of payment
- of point
- of port.
- n. chemistry Symbol for platinum.
- n. a heavy precious metallic element; grey-white and resistant to corroding; occurs in some nickel and copper ores and is also found native in some deposits
“Pt is quite right, the perception of Cameron as a neo-con is largely partisan bullshit.”
“Of course I’m saying this for practical teaching purposes, to a doctor in Pt this will sound blasfemy.”
“The Hood Canal Graving Yard debacle in Pt. Angeles cost taxpayers $87 million PLUS an additional $17.5 setlement negotiated by Mrs. Gregoire with the City of Pt. Angeles, Port of Pt. Angeles and Lower Elwha Tribe PLUS other concessions in "gift that keeps on giving"!!!”
“Zabriskie Pt. is a pure photolog with lots of quite unusual photos. deFocused is a photolog for all those who love it blurry, and there also is the occasional link to other sites.”
“Gavin, is "Pt" known to you as someone who could show some real work, as you ask, to support any of the various notions "Pt" is posting?”
“I have a nice 8 Pt & a nice 11 Pt, now I only shoot to fill the freezer, having said that, IF a huge atypical rack walks in front of me he's down!”
“Rediscover OMD with "VCR," from their latest batch of ear candy, the 2011 release History of Modern, Pt.”
“Robyn is responsible for not one, but two of 2010's best records, Body Talk Pt 1 and this month's Body Talk Pt 2.”
“The Beastie Boys' new album, Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2, hits stores May 3.”
“Should he not play "Two Headed Boy, Pt 2," the first night and only the second, I will take it back and live in eternal regret.”
‘Pt’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Pt.