from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. radio direction finder
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Resource Description Framework, used for conceptual modelling of information on the Web.
- n. Initialism of Radio Direction Finding.
- n. reality distortion field, used for describing how exposure to a charismatic person can change people's behavior.
- n. Random Dopant Fluctuation, used in semiconductor process development. RDF is a significant cause of MOS Threshold Voltage variation in nanometer scale devices.
Sorry, no etymologies found.