from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- See Dubrovnik.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A province of Sicily, Italy.
- proper n. The capital of the Italian province of Ragusa.
- proper n. Dubrovnik, a city in Croatia.
- proper n. The Republic of Ragusa, a maritime republic centered in Dubrovnik.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic; a popular tourist center
Sorry, no etymologies found.