from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Security Council
- abbr. South Carolina
- abbr. Supreme Court
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. South Carolina, a state of the United States of America.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Seychelles.
- n. Santa Catarina, a state of Brazil.
- Initialism of Superior Court.
- Initialism of Supreme Court.
- Initialism of StarCraft. (a strategy PC game)
- Initialism of Status Conference.
- Initialism of Settlement Conference.
- Initialism of Small Claims.
- Initialism of State College. (as used with proper names)
- Initialism of Senior Counsel.
- Initialism of Security Council of the United Nations.
- a supercluster of galaxies — a galaxy superclsuter
Sorry, no etymologies found.
With any radius SA describe the circle ABD, produce SC to B, and SE to v meeting Bv a tangent to the cirde; and suppose the angle ASC to vary as SC*.
I live in SC & most people her support his actions because SC is a RED state.
At least not everybody in SC is a right wing, forgiving, do as I say, not what I do NUMBSKULL.
While the unemployment in SC is well into double digits.
Adultery in SC is ilegal and punishable by fines or jail time.
Sanford can possibly make "people's lives just a little bit better in SC" is to get out asap.
The education system in SC is a mess and he wants to tell anyone how to run anything. dustin
Rep Wilson has gotten huge contributions from ins & health industries & his poor leadership in SC is overlooked b/c he's the "right" party.
The new 700 assembled in SC is just that assembled.
SC is still behind the times it seems, and I'm a Dam Yankee in SC.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.