from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Security Council
- abbr. South Carolina
- abbr. Supreme Court
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. South Carolina, a state of the United States of America.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Seychelles.
- n. Santa Catarina, a state of Brazil.
- Initialism of Superior Court.
- Initialism of Supreme Court.
- Initialism of StarCraft. (a strategy PC game)
- Initialism of Status Conference.
- Initialism of Settlement Conference.
- Initialism of Small Claims.
- Initialism of State College. (as used with proper names)
- Initialism of Senior Counsel.
- Initialism of Security Council of the United Nations.
- a supercluster of galaxies — a galaxy superclsuter
Sorry, no etymologies found.